Some examples of missions
LA DÉMONSTRATION PAR LA PREUVE
Au cours des années passées, les équipes de LEADEVEN ont eu l’occasion d’apporter leur savoir faire et leur méthodologie dans des situations variées, tant en termes de contexte d’entreprise que de nature de la mission.
Nous vous proposons via l’étude de 3 cas emblématiques de mieux appréhender la démarche adoptée par LEADEVEN ainsi que les solutions qui ont été apportées pour chacune des problématiques décrites.
- Our customer is a major aerospace supplier who asks for a transition manager in program management to bring back on track a critical industrial program of aircraft engine ducts, 30% of turnover, which is 6 months late, facing an unprecedented high volume of production, a shorter lead time and increased quality expectations within a silo organization that doesn’t have any project management system.
- 6 months later, the products are delivered on time.
- 3 months later, the quality objectives are achieved.
- 2 months later, the serial production starts, the project is sustainably on track.
- The confidence level of the company’s customer comes back.
- The key program management methods and tools are built, implemented and fully adopted within the organization.
- Our customer’s new Program Manager is hired and operational 3 months later.
- Analyze the program’s perimeter, the issues and their main causes. Listen to the program’s stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- Set up the priorities, defining a short and long term strategic plan agreed with the executive committee.
- Drive the teams to the results thanks to the leadership values, visual management (Obeya, Kanban) and to a fully detailed timeline of every step of the program.
#2 TRANSFORMATION OF A PLANT IN A BUSINESS UNIT
- Our customer a tier one American automotive supplier of roof racks decides to transform a production facility in Portugal into a business unit to grow its business to Europe and to North Africa.
- He asks for a transition manager in Program Management Office to make this change.
- Drive the change from a functional to a matrix organization in 6 months.
- Take over the head of the Program Management Office department.
- Get the program management system certified ISO/TS 16949.
- Reduce the time to market from 30 to 20 months by using agile approach.
- Increase the rate of successful projects by 80% placing our customer as a leader.
- Manage a portfolio of 8 programs with a global turnover of 38 M €/year.
- Set-up the key performance indicators and weekly report the state of the portfolio to CEO in US
- Build the program management system based on PMBok (Program Management Body of Knowledge) which is also aligned with the European car makers’ specifications.
- Drive the change from the executive committee to all the employee to get them engaged in the new organization which is program oriented.
- Hire and remotely direct 4 Program Managers located in Portugal.
#3 RANKING A SUPPLIER IN THE FIRST POSITION AT ITS CUSTOMER
- Our customer a tier one European automotive supplier wants to strengthen its business position at one of his main customers.
- He asks for consulting in business development project.
- Renewal of contracts.
- Increase of project portfolio.
- Our customer is invited to work with his customer on the specifications of the future requests for quote.
- Advise on the technical and economical options which better comply with the customer’s expectations.
- Anticipate the risks and make proposal of alternative solutions that either prevent them from occurring or mitigate them.
- Establish a customer and result oriented strategy of communication and program management.
THEY TRUST US
Some worldwide companies have relied on Leadeven for its capability, adaptability and proven methods that brought their projects to completion.